Super Quiet with a Nice Shower
15/10/2019 Debbie L, San Francisco, California
So, this hotel is definitely a Motel that's been refurbished but I have to say that it's the quietest motel ever. It's possible there was no one in the rooms on either side of me but there was someone... more
So, this hotel is definitely a Motel that's been refurbished but I have to say that it's the quietest motel ever. It's possible there was no one in the rooms on either side of me but there was someone below us and we never heard them and barely heard anyone outside, cars included. It was so quiet that I double-checked the doors and windows for their thickness. Impressive, for sure.
Another reviewer mentioned a dispensary nearby - it's about a block away and I only saw families at this hotel. Never saw anyone having parties as described.
My Positives for this Place:
- The lack of noise as mentioned above
- Clearly renovated recently - most everything looked pretty new - from the outdoor carpet to the built-in night lights in the bathroom
- Indoor pool and hot tub were both nice and not used by guests much it seemed
- Great walk-in shower, bigger than average
- Internet support service was a bonus - called them for help getting on wifi and problems were all resolved in about 5 min.
- Comfortable beds and big pillows
- TV was large, flat screen and worked fine.
- Heating worked fine and even that was quiet.
- Decent sized room that included a table, 2 chairs and a desk with an above average desk chair.
- Breakfast is pretty standard for Best Western or a Holiday Inn type of stay but after one or two mornings, it's just not great food unless you love fruit loops and sausage links every day.
- No elevator, so those with big luggage or strollers would need to stay on the first level.
- Mini-fridge, microwave and coffee in the room were all nice to have but should probably be the next things to get an upgrade.
- That motel layout doesn't really let you ever look out your window and open your curtains unless you want to wave at people walking by your room. I always forget this so I'd probably not returning for this reason. Too bad, given how quiet it is here. Did I mention it's quiet here? lol less