Welcome to the press and media page for BWH Hotel Group – home to the latest news from the largest collection of independently owned and brilliantly different hotels in Great Britain. Use this page to browse our recent press releases and news from our brands. Please send all media enquiries to [email protected].
BWH Hotel Group Key Facts
- BWH Group is a brilliantly different collection of independent hotels proudly giving a personal welcome to guests for over 70 years
- We have almost 300 hotels in GB, with over 15,000 bedrooms to choose from
- There are over 15 hotel brands in our group portfolio, to suit the needs of developers and guests in every market. Best Western branded hotels include Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best Western®, Vīb®, GLō®, Aiden, Sadie, BW Premier Collection®, and BW Signature Collection®. Through recent acquisition, Best Western now also offers WorldHotels® Luxury, WorldHotels Elite and WorldHotels Distinctive brands. Completing its portfolio, Best Western offers SureStay®, SureStay Plus®, and SureStay Collection® franchises
- Every Best Western hotel is independently owned and managed and crammed full of its own personality, giving customers a whole host of choices. From castles to coaching inns, sea views to mountain views and modern to listed buildings, the only thing that is the same is our commitment to the quality, value and standards of service that every guest receives
- BWH Group is a retained-profit membership organisation that helps hotels maintain their independence. Committed to representing the views of its independently owned member hotels, we tackle key industry issues on their behalf, including the effects of Government policies and legislation, industry changes and environmental impact on the heartbeat of the Great British hospitality industry. Never has is been more important for this voice than throughout this time of uncertainty and unprecedented hardship for independent hoteliers.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of approximately 4,500 hotels in nearly 100 countries and territories worldwide
* Numbers are approximate, may fluctuate, and include hotels currently in the development pipeline.
General enquiries: [email protected]
OUR LATEST PRESS RELEASES
REDUCING 'FUEL COSTS'
BEST WESTERN LAUNCHES BIGGEST EVER BREAKFAST CAMPAIGN TO FUEL GUEST ADVEBTURES THIS WINTER
As soaring energy bills land on doormats across Britain, Best Western is countering the cost-of-living crisis with two BIG money saving hotel offers. FREE breakfast at every hotel for all stays until the end of March and bringing Black Friday forward later this year to help guests get more this Winter.
£1m NEW BRAND CAMPAIGN TO SUPPORT “BOOKING GOOD”
Research from BWH Hotel Group GB, which represents almost 300 independent hotels, shows that consumers booking habits have changed as a result of the pandemic. Consumers are increasingly proud to show their support for independent and local businesses through their purchases as well as saying the pandemic actually had some positive impacts on their lives.