Please bring your quiet voice!
24/02/2017 HappyDays231, Tobermory, Canada
VERY ridiculous that this place is even in the "hospitality" business. Stayed for a Thursday and Friday night. Watching the Toronto Maple Leafs play on Thursday night, in OT and was actually exciting.... more
VERY ridiculous that this place is even in the "hospitality" business. Stayed for a Thursday and Friday night. Watching the Toronto Maple Leafs play on Thursday night, in OT and was actually exciting. Got told at 10:15 it was way too loud in the lobby and complaints were coming in. Four of us just watching the hockey game. THEN, on Friday night, we were just chatting and having some snacks, and at 9:15pm we were too loud and complaints were coming in!?!?!? Complete BS....there was no complaints, and this continued until 10:45pm when we had to leave the lobby. I will admit if it was loud, but NOT AT ALL. Wondering how anyone would be a repeat customer here. Hotel was not busy, and all was no louder then normal conversations between a few couples. Will definitely not stay here or recommend anyone else does. In addition one of the rooms smelt like smoke and the stairwells had an odour. Oh....and in addition, my 11 year old son and 10 year old daughter were intrigued by the #1 erotic massage flyers available. less
BWBrampton, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton, responded to this review
Thanks for your feedback. 1. Supervisor reached your 3 to 4 times and requested not to be loud in lobby because reception was not able to answer the phone calls because of your noise. You were drinking alcohol in the lobby for which we do not have permit. You were told about it but still you did not bother and ignored the staff.
2. There were guest close to lobby made complain about your noise and that's why the staff approached to you. you were claiming to tell the room no who is making complain. Really do we need to tell you.......? They are also valuable guest to us.
3. you were abusive to my staff.
4. Later you moved to business center where food and drinks are no allowed. You and your group sat in the business center and made a mess of that area. One guest went to B.C. for some work and informed the mess situation of the area. The night auditor has to go and clean.
5. It looks like you don't have social manners and respect for others.
6. We were just about to call the cops because of your rude and unmannered behavior.
7. The guest like you we prefer not have in our hotel who can cause issue to other valuable guest.
8. We have already put you on the unwanted list and hope you will not do the same in other hotel.