Food & drink
Winter Warmers | Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel | Chef Jack Tupling
300ml milk | 250g plain flour
3 eggs | salt & pepper | vegetable oil
- Blend the eggs and milk together
- Slowly add the flour until fully incorporated
- Pass through a sieve to remove any lumps
- Season and leave to rest
- Pre- heat oven to 200°c
- Put a tablespoon of oil into each Yorkshire pudding tin and place in the oven
- Pre heat the trays until smoking hot
- Carefully fill the tins with the Yorkshire pudding batter and bake in the oven for 25- 30 minutes
- Don’t open the door!
Where did this all happen?
Nearby Best Western Hotels
Explore articles in other categories