Great business hotel by the American embassy
06/07/2017 May G, Beijing, China
I stayed at this wonderful Best Western when visiting Frankfurt for business. Even though I was only there only for one night (plus some morning time) i can genuinely say - this hotel is truly fantast... more
I stayed at this wonderful Best Western when visiting Frankfurt for business. Even though I was only there only for one night (plus some morning time) i can genuinely say - this hotel is truly fantastic! Here's why:
1. Located literally 5 minutes walk from the American embassy. If you need to go to city center it's one line away from Hauptbahnhof.
2. Kind staff - as a start check out is at 12 (and not at 11 like most European hotels). In my case specifically I've asked for a late check out due to a morning meeting - without thinking twice the lady from reception already gave me a 'minimum' of a half an hour extension. How thoughtful! At the end I did not use it but I cant ignore nor forget that gesture as it is not to be taken for granted.
3. Awesome breakfast - also included ice water (especially for Americans) rich varieties of veggies, eggs and ham.
4. Awesome dinner with great service - the waiters (especially Walt C.) didn't stop checking if the guests need something, wonderful service and not typical for german hotels, just wow!!! Needless to say that the food was really in top quality, very fresh and tasty!
4. Room - great comfy bed, even though I had a twin bed - it was still very comfortable. Full amenities included a robe and slippers. The room was quiet enough to sleep in even though my room was located straight on the highway.
5. Tea varieties - here I was seriously impressed - usually in hotels they kinda give you samples of a few tea types they pulled out of the big saving pack. Here I literately found all kinds (you know because all the hotels are using them) which was really amazing to find! I only had one kind since it's the only one I like but that's my point exactly, the variety is aimed to all flavors which is something I really miss in hotels nowadays.
Would I come back? Absolutely yes!
Best Western Pr... I, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier IB Hotel Friedberger Warte, responded to this review
Dear May G.,
thank you a lot for your kind feedback! We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you took some time to write it down.
We would be happy to welcome you again of course, warm regards, Elisabeth Berg, Online Quality Manager