08/04/2019 thamko, Kajang, Malaysia
- The guidebook in the apartment room states that we can ask for new towels before 1pm each day. However, when we called to ask, the receptionist refused, asking us to wash our towels with the washing... more
- The guidebook in the apartment room states that we can ask for new towels before 1pm each day. However, when we called to ask, the receptionist refused, asking us to wash our towels with the washing machine. After insisting that we don't have time, she obliged.
- The receptionist told us that the serviced apartment would be cleaned everyday but this wasn't true.
- When we asked for a tax invoice, the receptionist gave us a credit card receipt. When we said we need a tax invoice to file business claims, she gave us a 'draft manually typed out' copy and said she can only email us the original after the trip because she needs to 'close her audit'.
- We thought we booked 3 rooms at the hotel. The photos on the Agoda booking site were the same but it turns out, in the fine print, 'standard room' is for the hotel and others for the apartment so we ended up in different places. The apartment is across the road from the hotel and we still had to check in at the hotel. It was very frustrating. less
TheTudor, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus The Tudor-Box Hill, responded to this review
We acknowledge your review. All our rooms are 4 star and guest reviewed 4.2/5 on Expedia. Best Western Plus The Tudor consists of a motel complex and a serviced apartment complex. We provide service and assistance to both complexes 7 days a week. Should you require more of anything please contact our friendly team for assistance and they will be happy to help 24 hours a day. The Tudor provides invoices for all services on check out, this is standard international hotel procedure. Should you have issues using third party websites such as Agoda, please contact The Tudor directly for further assistance. All guests can be assured of a restful and enjoyable stay at The Tudor.
The Tudor Team