We have stayed a few times at this property as a staycation. This hotel has a lot of great things happening, but a good remodel is probably doing more harm to business than good. Not sure if this is a franchised unit or a corporate owned.
1. Excellent for families, suites are big.
2. The pool is large and well heated!
3. The pool area is very, very well heated!
4. There is a nice game room in the pool area, more hotels need game rooms!
5. The breakfast area is nice, more seating vs room to move in the serving area. Could be changed in a remodel.
6. The staff was outstanding!!
1. The rooms feel and look a bit dirty from high-traffic. More wear and tear than lack of attention from housekeeping.
2. The rock surface in the pool area is horrible, everyone complains about how much it hurts their feet.
3. The painted ledge surrounding the pool is freshly done and slick as heck, not sure you used the right paint.
4. Add more arcade games, you have a great thing happening in that department, roll with it.
5. Expand the breakfast serving area so it’s not so cramped.
6. Make trays available to guests so they can take breakfast to their family back in the room. less