Worst best western facility ever visited
19/03/2017 anuj k, Stamford, Connecticut
First of AAA must review ratings of the hotel. The hotel has limited facility when it comes to pool or cardio but more than that facilities are not maintained. Few points to help decide how bad it is.... more
First of AAA must review ratings of the hotel. The hotel has limited facility when it comes to pool or cardio but more than that facilities are not maintained. Few points to help decide how bad it is...
1. Pool area is very small and dirty...even motels have better pool.
2. Pool is cold...not heated at all and no one swims in it...
3. Jacuzzi is small like a tub..max may hold 2 people at a time...This for a hotel which has hundreds of rooms.
4. Breakfast is bite and go. Same menu all day full of gluten and breads. They serve muffin, bagel, bread, boiled, apple banana and croissants..thats all. Even does not have cereals except packed flavored oats.That for a hotel which has a restaurant and even a single thing is not cooked.
5. There is no oven for guest use. If you want to heat croissant or milk, you need to ask for it. Then a staff would use one kept for them in bar area. I saw all guests eating things cold and staff looking at them and even not informing. Even for packed milk i had to ask and staff will then pukk it out from hidden chest to relish the most luxurious item in menu, the milk.
6. Attitude of staff is like they are unpaid. Staff continuously looking at me the first day and when I looked back would stare away...next day i reached at 8.50...breakfast time is till 9.30. no plates, no croissants, no fruit, no eggs..nothing and there are 2 girls who dont even care to refill things....when i asked for plate...she looked around and found one...i asked for another and got an answer...pls wait m doing something. I said where are the eggs, croissants and bread...she became upset and stopped answering.
7. Staff becomes very active at 9.30am when its time to close the so called breakfast bar. Guests are still eating their food and lights will be shut down...My son was watching TV and she even noticed it couple of times but closed it right at 9.30....It seems they are paid to clear stuffs rather than taking care of guests.
8. Coffee is not available after 9.30 am
9. Hotel bathroom is so small that you can barely stand.
Most of all there is no desire to improve.
I have attached pics... less
aschwass, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS El Rancho Inn, responded to this review
Thank you for your feedback. We will review your comments with our service staff and will make improvements.