don't understand higher ratings
24/11/2017 E P,
1) finding entrance at night is ridiculous. We, along with others in our party, turned in McDonalds lot, only to find no way to get to BW. There are low tiny signs about 30' in from road that are not ... more
1) finding entrance at night is ridiculous. We, along with others in our party, turned in McDonalds lot, only to find no way to get to BW. There are low tiny signs about 30' in from road that are not visible from Northbound lanes if traffic is from of them. impossible to make a left out of hotel during peak traffic period, especially at night as you cannot see lanes!
2) Shower was never cleaned after previous guest. Leftover soap in corner & public hairs in & on edge of tub!
3) Sheets had yellow stains on them! they were retired, just reused. I called at 9pm at night to get this rectified and they had no one on staff to fix. Told them it had to be fixed while we were out next day. Came back next day at 4pm - bed was made - THAT'S IT. Sheets not changed, shower not cleaned! i was livid. "I left them a note" was response - wow - nice follow up.
4) Wi-fi became unsecured 2nd day and almost didn't notice. was sheer luck. no password - showed clearly as unsecured. Putting guests at risk! p/w was poor to begin with but unsecured is another story.
5) Road noise - i was near front of hotel - road noise kept me up!
6) Staff poorly dressed - tie die t-shirts?!?!? seriously, this was like a Motel 6, not Best Western which is a step up.
7) i filled out survey, and got a sorry for experience, i hope you will try us again response. Are you kidding me? still waiting for response from corporate email which hasn't responded all week. this could be the end for any BW visits. i expect more than a "sorry". less
rohit d, General Manager at Best Western Lindale Inn, responded to this review
We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make improvements to offer guests a better experience in the future. We hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again.