An expensive motel.
This definitely feels like a motel. It can hardly be called a hotel. I am sure the hotel got away from a technical point of view, but anyone coming here will not call this a hotel.
- $140/night (+$100 deposit)
- Slow internet speed: download 14.84 Mbps, upload 5.13 Mbps... when you have a chance to connect
- no housekeeping at all
- 3 story, no elevator
- Door is definitely not sound proof. You will hear everyone passing by.
- Everything look old and falling apart. The AC, the lamp, the bathtub, Toilet is ok, but flush very slowly. the desk chair is really uncomfortable, etc...
- The hotel is located out of nowhere. There is nothing near by. You will have to drive no matter what.
- limited breakfast
- came in the room... and it was set to 30C (=86F)
- The pictures on yelp must be when the hotel was just built or remodeled. It doesn't look like that at all.
+ microwave in the room
+ Laundry available less