Best Western? Certainly not!
22/11/2016 saurabhRana121, Lucknow, India
I was accompanied by my father to this hotel for a two nights stay. Hotel is at a good location with average food. But that's where all of it ends. I have put down my review based on different paramet... more
I was accompanied by my father to this hotel for a two nights stay. Hotel is at a good location with average food. But that's where all of it ends. I have put down my review based on different parameters:-
1. Rooms:- the room offered to us was very cluttered and small. There was hardly any space to walk around in the room with the couch almost in front of the restroom. The rooms are not noise free so expect train horns and vehicles all night around.
2. Room bed:- I am writing about beds separately as this was a disaster in the hotel. We had twin beds and the beds has rolling wheels. Due to which the beds were slipping away snd my dad almost fell down on the floor. This was very annoying and we had to be very conscious while sleeping so that we don't end up getting slipped down to floor as even the mattress was not of good material.
3. In room dining:- the first day order was excellent. However second day kuch order was pale bad. We ordered for butter roti and butter naan. We got plain roti and plain naan.
4. Breakfast buffet:- This was nothing to comment about. Try taking a room rate without breakfast as the breakfast apparently has not hot food option like masala Dosa or any Indian preparation apart from idli, plain paratha, media vada which they have everyday and don't taste good.
5. Staff:- staff was good and supportive. They are saving the otherwise sad hotel.
This is a very basic hotel as compared to the price they sell at. It's a mere 2 star hotel selling at a 4 star price! less