- The hotel is located near Bussels Nord railway station (550 metres ~ 8 minutes). So it's easy to go from city airport to the hotel for 20 minutes (From the airport to railway station - 12 minutes, 8 minutes - from the railway station to the hotel). It's also very comfortable to visit other interesting cities such as Brugges, Gent, Luxembourg because of the railway station nearness.
- You can reach historical Brussels centre or European quarter in 10-15 minutes, of course it's also possible to reduce travel time using the nearest metro station - Botanique, cycle or other transport.
- There were some non-serious issues in the hotel. There were at least 4 administrators but administrator Adil was so lucky to work during the happenned issues. It absolutely was not his fault, nevertheless he solved our requestes quickly, effectively and without disturbing us. So we personally thank him for his work. We recommend hotel's management to promote adminstrator Adil.
- By default rooms don't conatin hairdryer but it's possible to request it for free. There are fridge, air conditioner, tea/coffee suits including simple and diabetic sugar in rooms.
- Wi-Fi: free, highspeed, good connection but extremous unstable (wi-fi singal is enough but internet too often isn't avalible). Administration, please fix it!
- Cleaning service was qualitative without any trouble.
- Breakfast: It's possible to have a square meal or to have a light breakfast. But food assortment isn't wide.
- Our room was nice. less