My stay number 10 (or so), can't foul the place!
09/06/2019 Travelcrazy_2015, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Booked first 3 night in Asia again at BW20. Have been quite un-loyal the last few years by moving to hotels on walking distance from the the Airport Link Skytrain station Phaya Thail (Pratunam area - ... more
Booked first 3 night in Asia again at BW20. Have been quite un-loyal the last few years by moving to hotels on walking distance from the the Airport Link Skytrain station Phaya Thail (Pratunam area - Baiyoke Sky, Baiyoke Suite and others) as I usually head to the Airport again the next day. After 30 years of BKK visits, now it is just transit place and .....to eat my fav hidden gem restaurant Krua-A-Roi.
As I really needed a quiet place I choose good ole BW@Sukhumvit 20 again. Nicely tucked away from Sukhumvit road in soi 20. Asked and got a room on the quiet top floor, directly under the restaurant area. They have removed the little pool on the rooftop and increased F&B area.
- Love the rooms; cleaned daily, modern, great shower and it is quiet.
- All staff are very welcoming and helpful; reception, cleaning staff and Mr Warayut from the F&B, really wonderful.
- Good channels on TV, not going through 90 Thai channels looking for English language world news but all international pre-programmed.
- Great value for money....
- can't think of a thing beside not being at walking distance from the Skytrain to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Traffic remains a killer in this city...
Next time probably BW again! less