I recently changed jobs and found myself having to find accommodation with secure parking for a few months in Hayes. I stay in Hotels midweek all year round and luckily I found this place – just off the M4 - which as well as being right on the doorstep of my new office was also the very best around. Let me elaborate:
1. First and foremost are the Receptionists: Ana and Merlyn are the first people you meet when you walk through the door and you are made to feel immediately welcome. Two lovely young ladies who effortlessly manage the entire process and you could not wish for any better. Always a lovely smile and they genuinely look after you effortlessly and professionally. Nothing is too much trouble.
2. Rooms: very clean and spacious with lovely bathrooms, big comfy beds, huge fluffy towels, very fast free Wi-Fi and a nice large flat screen TV.
3. Location: a local gym a few hundred metres away which is FOC for hotel guests plus the added bonus of the High Street which has a superb range of cafes and restaurants where you can safely wander around.
4. Food: what can I say; breakfast is a hot buffet and it is always topped up with freshly grilled bacon, lovely moist sausages, scrambled eggs which are always perfect, button mushrooms, huge grilled beef tomatoes, hash browns - not the cheap ones which taste horrendous, proper Heinz baked beans, fresh bread for toasting plus tons of choice of cereals, pastries, fresh fruit, yoghurts, etc. etc.
5. Dinner: I am a real Foodie and Babul the chef is in his element here. The menu is a clever collaboration of Indian, Asian & traditional English and having meandered all through the menu from cover to cover, I am delighted to say that every dish without exception is truly fabulous. Babul is clearly fastidious about flavours and presentation and this shines through on every plate.
So all in all, a superbly run friendly hotel with fabulous staff in a great part of town with exceptional food. 10/10 so I may just have to stay a bit longer……… less