Budget Tips For London
London is a popular destination for travellers, but it can also be quite expensive. However, it is possible to visit London on a budget by planning ahead and being mindful of your expenses.
Here are some tips on how to visit London on a budget:
• Flights: Look for budget airlines that fly to London, such as Ryanair and EasyJet. Also, consider flying to a nearby airport, such as Luton or Stansted, as flights to these airports can sometimes be cheaper than flying directly to Heathrow or Gatwick.
• Planning: Researching and planning in advance can also help you save money. Look for deals and discounts on travel and accommodation, and consider visiting London during the off-season when prices may be lower.
• Food: Eating at local restaurants or street food markets can be a cheaper alternative to dining at expensive restaurants. Also, consider picking up groceries and cooking your own meals.
• Entertainment: Many of London's top attractions, such as museums and art galleries, are free to visit. Taking a walk in the park and visiting monuments or lesser-known museums can also be a great way to spend time without spending money.
• Bus: Taking the bus can also be a budget-friendly option. Companies such as Megabus and National Express offer low-cost fares to London.
Cheap Things To Do In London
Fun doesn't have to be expensive!
We know that when you're traveling, money matters most. We've made sure there's no catch: our cheap London hotels are all about giving you a great experience at an affordable price. And if you want to save even more money? Our London hotels are located near many attractions like Buckingham Palace! So, you won't have to pay for expensive public transportation or taxis to get around town!
Why choose Best Western for your Great British break?
More to the point...why not? After all, choosing Best Western means treating yourself to some quality time in a hotel that'll be a world away from the usual chains. In fact, as all Best Western hotels are individually owned and run, the only thing they have in common is that they’re crammed to the brim with character, smiley service, and only the very best quality.