Budget Tips For Manchester
One of the best ways to save money while traveling to Manchester is by staying in budget-friendly accommodation options, such as budget hotels.
Here are some tips on how to visit Manchester on a budget:
• Try to avoid peak tourist seasons as prices for flights, accommodation and activities tend to be higher during these times. Visit during the shoulder seasons or low season instead.
• Look for free activities to do, such as visiting museums and historical sites, as well as taking walks in the city centre. You will find many free events and festivals take place in Manchester throughout the year.
• Eat at local cafes and markets instead of high-end restaurants to save money on food. Manchester has a great street food scene, you will be able to find many delicious and affordable meals.
• Use public transport as it is a cheaper and more convenient way to get around Manchester. The city has an efficient public transport system with buses and trains, which will help you save money on transportation.
• Compare prices for flights, trains or buses to find the cheapest option for getting to Manchester. Look for deals and discounts on travel websites, and book in advance to take advantage of lower prices.
Cheap Things To Do In Manchester
Fun doesn't have to be expensive!
There are lots of historic buildings in Manchester and many museums that showcase the history of the city and its people. The Museum of Science and Industry has an amazing collection of old toys, trains, planes, and cars that are all very old but still work! There are also plenty of modern attractions to see in Manchester too.
The John Rylands Library
Science and Industry Museum
National Football Museum
Why choose Best Western for your Great British break?
More to the point...why not? After all, choosing Best Western means treating yourself to some quality time in a hotel that'll be a world away from the usual chains. In fact, as all Best Western hotels are individually owned and run, the only thing they have in common is that they’re crammed to the brim with character, smiley service, and only the very best quality.