BEST WESTERN Station Hotel
With free internet & parking, this friendly, traditional Victorian railway hotel is just 5 minutes'walk from Dumfies town centre & the perfect base for business guests. Lovers of the Arts and the Great Outdoors alike will find a home from home here too, from which to explore castles, rivers, gardens, galleries, golf courses, bird sanctuaries & mountain-biking courses. But perhaps you will simply come to enjoy our great food and hospitality.
Do it all near Dumfries!
Just 2 miles off the A75, at the gateway to Dumfries and Galloway, this beautiful region is still Scotland's best-kept secret. Stay awhile and explore or stop over if you are on your way between England and Scotland or Northern Ireland and mainland UK.
Things to do in Dumfries
Landmarks and getting around
- Robert Burns Centre - Dumfries (0.5 miles)
- Caerlaverock Castle (8 miles)
- Mersehead, RSPB Scotland (10 miles)
- Theave Castle and Gardens (13 miles)
- Globe Inn (0.5 miles)
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN Station Hotel.
BEST WESTERN Station Hotel at a glance
The friendly team at this lovely old railway hotel are delighted to extend a warm welcome to you, whatever your reason for visiting Dumfries.
- Free parking for hotel guests
- Beautiful Victorian building
- 5 Minutes' walk from town centre
- Friendly and efficient service
- 3 Meeting and conference rooms
- Free Wired & Wireless Internet
- Small Conservatory and Patio Garden
- 32 En-suite Guest Rooms
- Excellent food in our Bistro-style restaurant
- Flat screen freeview TV & ironing centre in every room
We judge our success by the smiles on the faces of our guests throughout their stay, which we aim to achieve by continuing this historic 3-Star hotel's commitment to offering comfort, efficient and friendly service and excellent, honest food at good value.