BEST WESTERN Phoenix Hotel
Conveniently located in Central London. The BEST WESTERN Phoenix Hotel lies close to Hyde Park in Central London, overlooking one of the capitals famous Garden Squares. If you want to get out and about, you'll be within walking distance of two tube stations, Bayswater & Queensway.
Retaining all the character of its day, this imposing 19th Century Victorian townhouse also boasts the essential modern conveniences that are so important to the 21st Century traveller whether on business or pleasure! Whether you're here for a week or a weekend, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to filling your free time. London's countless attractions are easy to get to, and there's something for everyone!
Looking around London…
Shop til you drop, take in a show or discover something new (or old) in London. You can enjoy anything from art galleries, museums, royal parks and historic markets to attractions like the London Eye and Madame Tussauds the list is endless!
Things to do in London
Landmarks and getting around
- Shopping, Oxford St, Regents St, Knightbridge, whiteleys shopping centre (2.8 miles)
- Theatre Breaks - All the theaters of London are in each reach (2.5 miles)
- Markets-NottingHill protobello road (0.8 miles)
- Museums Science/ Natural History/Victoria & Albert (2 miles)
- Hyde Park for concerts/events and for Kensington Gardens Palace (0.5 miles)
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN Phoenix Hotel.
BEST WESTERN Phoenix Hotel at a glance
Looking for a delightful hotel in a great location? Be our guest!
- 1 bar
- Bayswater & Queensway Tube Station 3 minute walk
- Free WiFi
- 125 hotel rooms
- 1 breakfast room
Our friendly staff can't wait to give you a warm welcome here at the BEST WESTERN Phoenix Hotel. We provide the highest standards of service so be our guest, and be impressed!