The search is on to find the best picture of a dog on holiday!
New research¹ from Best Western Great Britain, conducted in line with National Dog Day on the 26th August, has found that one in seven (14%) UK dog owners would rather go on holiday with their dog than their other half.
With Brits clearly so keen to travel with their dogs, Best Western Great Britain has launched its search for the best holiday pictures of dogs across the country! Whether it’s a Boxer on a beach or a Spaniel in the sun, submit your entry below and you could win a night’s stay with Best Western Great Britain!
Rob Paterson, CEO at Best Western Great Britain, said: “Britain is a nation of dog lovers, so it’s not surprising to hear that so many are keen to bring their four-legged friends away with them.
“We have over 100 dog-friendly hotels across the country, as we appreciate how important it is for people to be able to bring their dog away with them.
“Our new competition is looking for the very best photos of dogs enjoying their time away. We can’t wait to see the entries!”
For media enquiries please contact email@example.com
¹OnePoll survey of 2,000 UK adults, conducted in May 2018
Entry Terms and Conditions:
- Entry restrictions: The competition is only open to UK adults aged 18 years or over. No purchase is necessary.
- Permission must be given before a photograph is entered if it features others
- The competition starts on 15th August 2018 and closes at 12pm on 12th September 2018.
- The overall winner will be chosen by Best Western Great Britain
- The winner will be notified by email. All entrants must ensure they provide a valid email address and must be contactable on the same email address used for entry. Once notified winners have 14 days to respond about the prize before Best Western Great Britain chooses an alternative winner
- By submitting your entry, you agree to provide further details about your photograph if contacted in the future
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to your name and the photo submitted being displayed on Best Western Great Britain social media channels
- Best Western Great Britain will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for entries which are lost or not received or which cannot be sent due to technical or service issues or for any other reason. Proof of submitting an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by Best Western Great Britain.
- The prize will be a night’s stay with Best Western Great Britain. The prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or refundable.
- As entries may be displayed in marketing material which will be in the public domain entrants must ensure that only suitable material is submitted.
- Entries must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, illegal, hateful or inflammatory; be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Best Western Great Britain reserves the right to refuse any entry which it considers contravenes these provisions or for any other reason at its absolute discretion.
- Best Western Great Britain reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the competition altogether at its discretion which includes the right to select another winner should the initial winner not respond within 7 days of notification.
- The Company may refuse to provide the prize in the event that an entrant fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements under these terms, or has committed or is alleged to have committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, or is in breach of any of these terms.
- Employees or agents associated with Best Western Great Britain are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Standard Best Western Great Britain terms and conditions apply.
- Best Western Great Britain’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Best Western Great Britain accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for entrants participating in this competition.
- By submitting your entry, you consent to your personal data being used and the company acknowledges all personal data will only be held and used in line with the relevant legislation at that time.
- English law exclusively governs these terms and conditions and entry into this competition confirms your agreement to this. Promoter: The Promoter of this competition is Best Western Great Britain, Consort House, Amy Johnson Way, York, YO30 4GP.
About Best Western GB
Best Western is a brilliantly different collection of independent hotels proudly giving a personal welcome to guests for over 70 years. With over 250 distinctive hotels in Great Britain alone, there is more to explore with Best Western.
Best Western GB is a retained-profit membership organisation that helps hotels maintain their independence. Committed to representing the views of its independently owned member hotels, Best Western GB tackles key industry issues on their behalf, including the effects of Government policies and legislation, industry changes and environmental impact on the heartbeat of the Great British hospitality industry.
To find out more visit Best Western GB's Media Centre: www.bestwestern.co.uk/company/best-western-media-centre