The location is fantastic. Very close walk to town.
But that's about it. The room had a musty odor. The bathroom floor felt moist the entire time, as though someone had just taken a hot shower. The towel holder was bad rusted, the floors were not vacuumed, the paint on the sink and counter was peeling. The bathroom had two lights, one with the exhaust fan, and one similar to the old heat lamp style. The first night the exhaust light went out. The other light went out the second night, leaving us to shower with flashlights. The pool is inside of a green house. The green house had several doors that could open and close, however the tracks were rusty making it difficult to open or close them. One of the doors frame had came loose, leaving exposed glass. The breakfast was frosted flakes, raisin bran, toast, bagel, packaged pastry, yogurt, and thawed (previously frozen) sausage egg and cheese croissants, apples, and oranges. less