We stayed here for one night as we were attending a convention in the area. Initial impressions were promising, with a very efficient check in. However, all of that changed when we opened the door to our room. The smell of stale grease almost knocked you out! This I must point out is not the hotel's fault, but is because a drive-in McDonald's is located next door. After airing the room a little, firstly by turning off the heating, it did help a little.
The bed was enormous and very comfortable, and the room appeared to be clean, in contrast to what other people have found. It does have very creaky floorboards, but in a building this size I suppose that is to be expected.
Breakfast the following morning was good and no complaints with that. Would I stay here again? Possibly if I was in the area, but as far away from McDonald's as possible!!! less