DO NOT STAY HERE.
The room was FULL of insects. My husband and I were bitten by bedbugs. We also had three small children in the room with us. The floor was filthy and there were dead bugs all over it. When we flipped up our mattress pad while looking for bedbugs, we noticed that the mattress pad was covered in urine and bedbug blood. There was an odor when we walked in that we now know to be indicative of bedbug infestation. My entire family was here for a wedding and their rooms were filthy as well and infested with cockroaches. The swimming pool was not cleaned once during our 3 day stay. When these issues were addressed with the hotel owner, he told us he didn’t care and refused to speak with us any further. less