I spent 2 nights with my family (6 yo child and 6 months infant) during Ied Fitri holiday. But this hotel not crowded as the other hotel.
What I like about this hotel:
• the front office give us the room as per requested (non smoking, twin but big size bed).
• we get free flow welcome drink.
• I stayed in deluxe twin room. The room size quite enough for 4 of us (including my son can run and play hide and seek)
• the bathroom size is good, it has bathub anyway, yeay!
• the bed are good, size also good.
• the hospitality of the staff are the best.. from the security, front office, restaurant, room service, and my best score give to housekeeping because they never bored to help me everytime I asked them to clean up the room (it because i have a baby)
• borrowing table ware (plates/ bowls and spoons) didn't charged. Even I asked it plenty times.
• the food and beverages one of the best part in this hotel. Various buffet from international to local food, everything are delicious. And you can get local food such as "sup ubi / bassang / jamu/ etc". And the served sushi also. Good enough for me and family.
• I do like the behaviour of the guestes.. eventought most of them are locals, but they are polites and not loud (I had experience in high price hotel but low behaved of the guest)
• the facilieties are good , there is pool, gym, parking, bar, cafe, but all in small size. But satisfying.
• I like the semi indoor pool concept. My son can swim everytime without worrying of the sun burn.
• location is the best, if you are culinary tourist. Most famous local food you can get by walking distance. In this hotel, you will never get starved.
Unfortunately, there's some points that unsatisfying :
• the AC must be a little dirty, because since we arrived in the hotel, my 6 months infant can't stop coughing ( he's allergic of dust, but thanks to the location is very near with the child hospital)
• the color of the room is a little dark for me, so it looks old.
• the hot water in the shower doen't works around bath time (08:00-12:00) maybe because many people use it in the same time.
But overall, I like this hotel has a lots best things to offer but affordable price.
BWPlusMakassarBeach, General Manager at Best Western Plus Makassar Beach, responded to this review
Thank you for your time taking this survey. We do apologize for the inconvenient matter that happen during your stay. Your comment is very important for our facility and service improvement. Last but least, we hoped you had a wonderful stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in Best Western Plus Makassar Beach in the future.