We reserved a King suite room which had an additional room w/ wood floor which was open to room w/ bed (carpet floor) and another tv, small table, couch, chair, coffee table. Also, the room had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker too. This was an excellent value at $142.75 (this includes lodging tax).
- when I walked into the hotel, I could smell freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and after I checked in, the woman at the front desk said for us to help ourselves. They were still warm and very delicious, I wish the chocolate chip cookies I made tasted like that.
- staff was friendly
- room was super clean, one of the cleanest hotels I’ve stayed in and I’ve stayed in over 100 hotels.
- room was well appointed and very large, although the bathroom was a bit small, but adequate.
- I did not use the pool area, so I don’t have a comment on that.
- The breakfast was fully stocked and very good. Items were scrambled eggs, sausage, diced potatoes, biscuits/gravy, hot oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, waffles with toppings, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, breads, muffins, juice and coffee. Also, they accommodated for people with allergies such as having gluten free bread and soy milk. Breakfast until 10:00, but this was a Sunday so not sure if that is every day.
- check out time was 12:00 which was nice
- Convenient location on the Northeast side of the Portland area, just off interstate 84. It’s about 20 minutes from the Portland airport and 20 minutes to downtown Portland’s Moda Center.
- shopping about 9 minute drive away at the Gresham Station Shopping Center with Old Navy, Best Buy, World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, Claire’s, Ulta Beauty, Craft Warehouse, Hallmark Shop, etc. and various restaurants such as Panera Bread (yum!).
I uploaded some pictures too.
Thanks for reading my review!!! less