Good for a few days of relax.
First of all, I wouldn't say that this is three star hotel. There is a SPA, but I didn't have a chance to visit it. Secondly, the rooms are good, but doesn't fit to the standards of three starts. Thirdly, It could be cleaner.
Well, I would say that I enjoyed my stay.
When we checked-in (it was 6 of us, and we had three double rooms), we were given not very nice rooms, without balcony and with terrible smell of cigarets, but with good attitude to clients the hotel has changed our rooms to better rooms with balcony and no smells of cigarets which is big plus. There were no argue, I just made a complain and they changed it, that is what I call "focus on customer".
We didn't have a chance to get a breakfast or dinner in the hotel, so there would be no review on it.
The rooms are big. I mean there is enough space for two people, and the balcony is also big.
There a few big pluses:
1. Very comfortable beds, nice pillows, and clean bedsheets.
2.Clean bathroom - very important for me. Shower is working properly, and it is CLEAN.
I mean, this is the most important for me in any hotel, and Best Wester L'Oree had it in the best.
3. Also, the hotel is ECO friendly (as I hope) and doesn't put small plastic shower gel, shampoos, which is good, just a big bottle of liquid soap and bottle of body gel/shampoo.
4. Very clean and grassy territory.
5. There a horses leaving nearby, so be ready to take some carrots with you : )
There are few disadvantages, which i must say.
1. There is no fridge in the room - no place to hide French cheese :)
2. In the bathroom there is no ear sticks, no flip flops and the hairdryer is ancient. I mean it is working properly, but it wasn't very convenient to use for my wife, who has a very long hair.
3. Not very clean balcony, a lot of spider net.
4. The location of socket is very inefficient, there is none near bed.
In conclusion, I would like to say that this place is good for a few days stay, if you need to travel some parts south of Paris. Hotel stuff is friendly, rates are good. I enjoyed the stay. less
Frédéric D, Manager at Best Western Hotel L'Oree, responded to this review
Merci pour votre commentaire. Toutes nos chambres sont bien non fumer mais certains clients ne le respectent pas, bien malheureusement pour nous.
Au plaisir de vous accueillir à nouveau.
Frédéric - Directeur Best Western L'Orée