Great for budget overnight stay!!
28/05/2018 Trevryanadventures, Melbourne, Australia
Learning learning read reviews and don't get sucked in by pictures. This hotel is sadly awful and certainly won't stay here again. The good points, * Location is ok * Roof top Pool is fantastic Lvl38 ... more
Learning learning read reviews and don't get sucked in by pictures. This hotel is sadly awful and certainly won't stay here again. The good points, * Location is ok * Roof top Pool is fantastic Lvl38 * Close to MTR (train) ..
*What we hated, Hongkong is known for having smaller rooms its ok, but these rooms are tiny, room for one suitcase and carry on under the bed only.
* I'm 183 tall I was hanging out of the bed its disgustingly small, the springs stick up out of the bed, extremely uncomfortable.
* The bathroom shower hand held being so small water was everywhere.
* The toilet is extremely small you simply cannot move.
* Coffee/Shampoos etc supply was always short.
* Breakfast was the same every day only one style of eggs scrambled out of 8 days they had tomatoes twice, we were going to buy some tomatos we could have a little change.
* The slowest toaster ever, it did not pop causing people to put metal tongs inside to get their bread out, an accident waiting to happen, we just wanted to buy a new toaster for them, something so obvious to fix.
* The elevators all out of sync 4 elevators 3 buttons make sure you push all three as you can wait up to 8 minutes. The one elevator to the pool on 38, 12 - 15 minutes wait.
Make sure you use the service elevator as well. They have a new Bentley parked on the hotel concourse the number plate "Best Western " my advice sell the car and fix the beds, Toaster and rooms.
Its certainly not a long term hotel, overnight would be ok, if you have alot of baggage no way, the MTR is close easy to get around, MTR station SAI YING PUN on the Kennedy town line. 7/11 across the road, you can buy an Octopus card $39 HK then top up, you can also buy the tourist Sim card so easy $118 HK for 8 days internet. HONGKONG IS AMAZING, enjoy less
HotelHarbourView, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Harbour View Hong Kong, responded to this review
Greetings from the Best Western Hotel Harbour View.
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations.
Please rest assured that we have shared your comments with the department head concerned for future improvements.
We do look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
Front Office Manager