A week of French flair.
I've started the week in high 28 degrees. Arrived at Golf d'Albon to find a room with:
- Air conditioning.
- Nice bathroom with everything.
- Separated toilet.
- Own little terrace outside at back of the room.
- Free parking just outside.
- Was able to watch the euro cup football matches easy and in HD, happy days 😎
Check in and out was easy and quick, the room was properly equipped.
- The floor was carpeted and worn.
- The Internet was very poor, didn't allow me to do some work.
Little overpriced could have been better considering.
I am not taking about finger food here. But real food made by a real chef and not the microwave or deep fried.
Breakfast everything you wish for was available everyday single day, cake included.
Enjoy a well done menu, not too much and not too little to choose from, an indication that the dishes are made with fresh produce.
Every dish I had was a proper well made dish with the taste and flavours that belong to it, excellent and I loved it.
Everyone friendly, quick and professional, well done to all its staff members 👍
Be aware that if you're renting a car somewhere, the integrated navigation system might not find this place. I.e I had a Peugeot 208 brand new and its satnav couldn't find it.
Personally I recommend the Hotel and the restaurant, with no hesitation. less