Needs a Little (but only a little) Bit of Love
21/12/2018 David C, Chicago
The Hotel, for the most part, is in good shape, but is in the need of a little bit of law. I stayed for a week and it was fine. Not fancy, but sufficient for business purposes. The small issues in... more
The Hotel, for the most part, is in good shape, but is in the need of a little bit of law. I stayed for a week and it was fine. Not fancy, but sufficient for business purposes. The small issues included:
1. Parking Lot lights that were one at 4 am, but off at 6 am, even though it was still dark at 6 am.
2. Plastic wrap/bag covering the smoke detector in the room.
3. Rumpled, although likely clean, covers on the beds.
But the pluses also included:
1. Very good internet
2. Washing machines for guests that worked and could be paid for without coins (and reasonably priced). They supported a phone Ap which could be downloaded and used to pay for the machines. It worked well
3. Decent quite level considering location next to Pamona Freeway. less
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites, responded to this review
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and insightful review. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve.I do apologize for the parking lot lights, bed sheets and your suggestions are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.