A collection of annoyances
19/02/2017 Frank S, Camas, Washington
This was our second stay at this hotel, but unfortunately this time was not as good as the last. There were a lot of annoying small issues over our three day stay which made it on whole fairly unpleas... more
This was our second stay at this hotel, but unfortunately this time was not as good as the last. There were a lot of annoying small issues over our three day stay which made it on whole fairly unpleasant. Here is the list:
1. Upon check at night the room was pitch black and the wall light switch did not bring on the lights. Had to pull the flashlight out of my suitcase to discover that the entry lamp which was plugged into a switched outlet was turned off locally at the lamp.
2. Had a runny toilet with a seat that would not stay up.
3. Tried to do laundry and the single guest washer and dryer was in use by a hotel housekeeper who was doing laundry for another guest.
4. Room key cards kept locking us out multiple times over our three day stay and had to be reset at the front desk at least once per day.
5. The TV had no signal when turned on which I troubleshot/ fixed myself and found the HDMI cable was unplugged.
6. The outlets were so worn out they would not solidly hold plugs. My phone charger kept drooping out of the outlet and losing connection.
7. The business PC downstairs had expired antivirus software and was loaded up with malware making it a struggle to perform the simple task of printing boarding passes while pop up windows kept appearing. I had to go into Chrome settings and remove a bunch of junk extensions to properly print the passes.
8. The double beds and pillows were not very comfortable. Their larger than average guest rooms would be better served by queen beds.
9. Their default supply of bath towels was two requiring me to go down and ask for more towels for our party of three each time the room was cleaned. less
bwbatonrougela, Webmaster at BEST WESTERN Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel, responded to this review
Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks for staying with us during your recent visit to our area.
We definitely appreciate your lengthy review and observations.
Our apologies for all the inconvenience you had with the stay.
We take guest reviews seriously.
In fact, it’s one of the only ways we can improve.
Thanks for all your observations and we have taken steps to improve upon your suggested areas.