Stayed for 6 nights, so we became quite familiar with the staff, area; truly, a home away from home
- Where to start - we checked in at 1 am due to a 12 hour delay from NYC, safe, quiet area, close to stores on a popular street, yet very quiet at night. We had a room facing the swimming pool on the second floor. Plenty of parking, next to a bowling alley, safe, and the adjoining restaurant
- Next morning, we had the hot breakfast, served safely during covid times, buffet bar was behind a large vertical plexiglass shiel. Theressa and Sushi were our hostesses.
Freshly made Waffles, yogurt, parfaits, breakfast burritos, sausages, juice, in a large clean space with TV and comfy chairs, booths, very very clean. Theressa and Sushi wiped the tables as soon as customers left. Assortment of teas, juices, coffee.
- Two queen beds for my teen and myself. Large TV, we didn't use, microwave, mini fridge, desk, spacious bathroom, luggage racks, closet for jackets, ihome for charging, but bring your own just in case
- Housekeeping on the second floor - so kind, accomodating when I needed clean towels and toiletries as we didn't need major cleaning each day. Greeted warmly each day
- Other staff would greet us with Good Morning as well, a truly cheerful hello. My teen daughter: the people working here are so kind! She noticed, despite being a teen
- Very safe inside the hotel. AT the front desk, could view the cameras watching all
- Other staff we became familiar with during our week long stay - Manager Eddie, Assistant Manager Mireya, our hostesses in the breakfast room
- Saved time, $$. to eat a warm breakfast. Incredible hotel rate as well
- Mostly saw adults, teens as customers - didn't see any little children, probably as it was winter and the kiddies in school
- Quiet hotel, inside
- I'm a particular person, keen on cleanliness and prefer good service - the Best Western in Canoga Park checks all these boxes
- Corridors a bit old, altho very clean and tastefully decorated, olive green colors,, was perfectly fine for me.
I have stayed in the famous Chateau in Montreal, and Hiltons.. Marriots for business. In the Chateaus, altho a gorgeous castle, my room faced a turret and brick side of the building.
I'd choose this hotel for the personal touch, amenities, breakfast and value and value!
A gem less