Location is excellent, rooms need to be refreshed!
17/10/2018 Natascha5818, Waterloo, Belgium
- The hotel is very well situated close to Earl's Court Underground Station (not even a 5-minute walk from there). It is a very central place. I had a room with a view on the street and the pa... more
- The hotel is very well situated close to Earl's Court Underground Station (not even a 5-minute walk from there). It is a very central place. I had a room with a view on the street and the park.
- It does have to be said, that the room was clean although it can use a refreshing.
- There was heating available and although the heating system touches the bed (don't know if this is conform for security reasons), it warmed the room almost immediately.
- The room was really tiny and could use some refreshing; the wall paper was old and at some places slightly coming off, the walls weren't straight (I had the room at the top floor under the roof), the floor made sounds every time I walked (this must have been quite annoying for the people under me). Also, you could hear the other guests, so the isolation of the room was almost non-existent.
- The heating system in the bathroom did not work.
- I had a breakfast included in the price, which I wasn't able to take. Hence, I cannot comment on the food. I was there during the week-end and breakfast only opened at 07:30, at which time I had to leave the hotel to go to my study event. It would have been nice that the breakfast was also available as of 07:00 as during the weekdays. less