Staff doesn’t care when things aren’t working
There were numerous issues during our stay. The worst part was that front desk had an “oh well” attitude and told us there just wasn’t anything they would or could do about any of it. We shortened our... more
There were numerous issues during our stay. The worst part was that front desk had an “oh well” attitude and told us there just wasn’t anything they would or could do about any of it. We shortened our stay at the hotel because of the below issues.
1. The air conditioner in the main room was very loud, much louder than the one in the separate bedroom. We had to turn it off to be able to have a conversation. When we told front desk, they knew about the issue but there wasn’t anything they would do.
2. Water leaking from the ceiling. When we told front desk, she knew the room above us had a leaking air conditioner and they weren’t going to turn it off so she didn’t know what they’d do. It did eventually stop so I’m not sure what was done.
3. Broke sharp tile in the shower.
4. Missing outlet cover, having exposed electrical wires.
5. Large spiders and bugs found in bed at night. Front desk informed. She didn’t seem concerned with all of the rolly pollys but would “tell” someone about the spider.
6. Loose toilet seat.
7.Housekeeping came into our room twice, that we know of, even though the do not disturb was on the door. I thought that staff couldn’t legally go into our room if that is up. less
VISHAL PATEL, Owner at Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites, responded to this review
Sorry for your inconvenience