Best First Visit to Seoul
12/07/2019 artjammingbee, Hong Kong, China
Here is my top ten list:
1. Kudos on the cozy and comfortable design of the room. It was space efficient between the beds but also there was ample STORAGE space for us to fully unpack, store the suitc... more
Here is my top ten list:
1. Kudos on the cozy and comfortable design of the room. It was space efficient between the beds but also there was ample STORAGE space for us to fully unpack, store the suitcases and park our shopping bags.
2. Loved the spacious bathroom, much bigger than expected for the twin room we booked. Loved the big basin countertop and the extra storage shelf underneath. Big tub and toilet bidet were very pleasant bonuses.
3. The room's basics were all on point. Firm yet comfortable beds plus loved the puffy duvet. Aircon control was excellent as was the lighting control.
4. The room was QUIET. No street noise whatsoever thanks to double paned windows. We were directly opposite the lift lobby and yet we were never once disturbed during our 4-night stay.
5. Location : just 1 minute walk to the Seoul subway exit and so many bus stops close by, including the 6011 Airport bus. It was easy to come back to our room and drop off shopping items to then go out again to hit another district.
6. Main lobby is generous and has a small business center which I used for online check in plus a luggage scale which we used so many times. After we checked out at 12nn (thankfully, they don't bounce you out at 11am like so many hotels), we left our bags and went out for one final round of shopping. We had an easy time to repack our luggage in the lobby before heading to the airport.
7. Hotel WiFi was great as expected but adding the WiFi egg to our room deal was well worth it. We maxed the battery on the egg for 12h each day and managed to stay connected cos we brought out own power banks. We combined the WiFi egg with a 24h travel Sim from our own phone service provider for the remaining time first and last day. Worked like a dream.
8. Lobby's A Twosome Place Cafe was also a nice treat.
9. Language was not a problem for the entire front desk team with whom we spoke English. We got prompt assistance whenever we needed it.
10. We had a problem with an online shopping order which delayed our delivery. But thanks to Front Desk manager Rebecca Jeon, they arranged for onward delivery after the parcels arrived. She really put our minds at ease. We will be back less
ArirangHill, 제너럴 매니저 at Best Western Arirang Hill Dongdaemun, responded to this review
Warm greetings from Best Western Arirang Hill. Thank you for your valuable comments and it is very heartwarming to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and service. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful comments on our hotel and our team especially front desk manager Rebecca Jeon. As per your valuable comments, I have shared with team members to provide the guests with better than service now. I am looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you.