Spent 2 nights here for a wedding. The smell hit us like a brick when we opened the door and didn't change for 2 days. It was heavy cigarette smoke covered up by deodorizer (I guess). Even our clothes that we didn't wear stunk when we unpacked. If you are listening manager or owner - if something is dirty, say the tub, I can clean that, but when it's an unrelenting bad smell, nothing from then on is right. The place was full, so no changing rooms. We were in room 209. Not sure where the people stayed that had a 'nice clean room' in the previous reviews. My sister in law had the same problem and was in 222 I believe.
Here's the good - mini fridge, microwave, employees were nice. I didn't complain to them because what could they do?
Here's the bad - No elevator, we had several elderly in the group. The smell, the carpet was gross, even seemed damp. I would not have let a child crawl on it. Probably the source of the smell. Bedside lamp sparked when we turned it off and on, cobwebs in the shade when we looked in it to see where the Sparks were coming from. Sink clogged,
Dogs barked from 11:15 for 30 minutes each night. Phone message light blinked the entire stay, blanket between sheets had cigarette burns (yes ma'am it's no smoking 😏)
The bed was like sleeping on a wood board wrapped in 10" of noisy cellophane, seriously. Even a slight movement was enough to wake up my husband. Never experienced anything like it, and I have traveled for my job for 30 years, every single week.
Maybe they have started renovating and we got the old rooms, not sure, but at any rate, there was nothing clean, comforting or remotely good about this hotel. No I didn't complain, the young ladies at the desk were nice enough, and what could they do about it? They didn't cause it and couldn't have fixed it. I put all the blame on the management and the OWNER! Never again. less