Architectural & Adventures
All year round in Truro
Construction works on this majestic building started in 1880 on the site of the 16th century St Mary the Virgin Parish Church, and were completed in 1910. Dr Benson, the Bishop at the time, appointed architect John Pearson to create something quite spectacular and yet different from the styles of other cathedrals in England.
Looking for hotels near here...