This offer is only available at hotels within Great Britain.
1. Bookings can be made between the promotion live date and 31st August 2013 for stays between 1st June – 10th September 2013.
2. This discount is only available by calling 0845 194 9811 quoting MCD2013 or by booking online at www.bestwestern.co.uk/mcd.
3. Discounted rates are only applicable to new bookings. The discounted rate cannot be applied to existing bookings.
4. Discounted rates are based off each hotel’s Flexible Best Available Rate. Hotels review and may change their Flexible Best Available Rates on a daily basis.
5. ‘Flexible Best Available Rate’ is the name of a rate plan which may fluctuate depending on the time of the year. The 20% discount will be applied no matter how the ‘Flexible Best Available Rate’ fluctuates. Hotels review and may change their Flexible Best Available Rates on a daily basis.
6. Rates are based on two people sharing a twin or double room for a minimum two night stay on a bed and breakfast or dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
7. Discounted rates are subject to availability and may be limited depending on the hotel and may require a midweek or weekend stay.
8. Full payment must be made when making your reservation. Prepayment is charged to the card the booking was made with between the time of booking and stay. Cancelled bookings will not be refunded, exchanged or transferred.
9. All prices and information are correct at the time of going live on the website in March 2013.
10. Unfortunately changes and errors can occur. Please check all details with the reservation agent when making your booking.
11. This offer is not available with any other Best Western promotional offer or discount. Availability may be restricted during key holiday periods.
12. Best Western reserve the right to withdraw a hotel from the promotion should it not meet the required standards of Best Western or for any other operational reason.
13. Best Western promises to provide your chosen accommodation with reasonable skill and care. Best Western cannot accept liability or pay compensation where the performance or prompt performance of its contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer damage or loss due to any event which Best Western could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, or which was outside Best Western's control.
14. All bookings are also subject to Best Western's full terms and conditions, which can be found in the 2013 Hotel Collection brochure or online at www.bestwestern.co.uk/termsconditions. Where there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions set out here and Best Western's full terms and conditions, the terms and conditions set out here will apply.
15. Best Western Rewards points can be earned on this promotion.
16. The prices promoted are not eligible for Corporate Agent Commission.
Promoter: Best Western Hotels, Consort House, Amy Johnson Way, York YO30 4GP.