Weddings & Events
at the BEST WESTERN Westley Hotel, Birmingham
Being one of the first establishments in Birmingham to be granted a Marriage License and now a Marriage and Civil Partnership License, we are still one of only 45 approved premises in the Birmingham area with this popular alternative to a church or registry office and are now in our 14th successive year ......
The Best Western Westley Hotel offers a complete package so are fully flexible to your wedding requirements, allowing you to have exactly the day you have dreamed about.
Our Weddings package include :
* Dedicated Wedding co-ordinator to help and advise you in planning your day
* Dedicated Manager of the day who will offer support and 'hands on' help.
* Services of a Manager will perform a master of ceremonies role on the day
* Use of silver cake stand and knife
* Photographic locations as agreed with the wedding coordinator
* Complimentary suite for the Bride and Groom on their wedding night and complimentary breakfast.
* Special overnight accommodation rates for guests
Wedding service and reception venue
After your vows, its time for the wows! The entertainment choice is limitless, and we'll help you arrange a disco, band, modern or jazz singer, harpists or even a steel band for a little Caribbean flair!
We offer a wide range of menus, but will always be pleased to meet any individual requirements just ask!
- Stairs in the older part of our hotel
- Landscaped rose garden
Our function room can also be used for photography
Get in touch with Michelle Irving on 0121 765 5206
Registry Office: Birmingham City Council
Telephone: 0121 675 1000
Please contact Heather for a Wedding brochure or to make an appointment and view the facilities.