BEST WESTERN The Gables Hotel
BEST WESTERN The Gables Hotel is set in a delightful rural location in Falfield, offering a great place to stay for those wanting to visit Bristol or explore the beauty of the Cotswolds. Comfortable and convenient, the hotel is modern in feel.
All the hotels bedrooms are furnished to a high standard and come complete with all the facilities that you'd expect. With a brasserie, bar and excellent banqueting facilities, we're all set to give you the warmest of welcomes whether you're here for a few hours on business or for a few days on holiday.
Bristol and beyond…
From wonderful architecture to natural beauty, this stunning part of England has plenty for you to discover:
Things to do in Falfield
Landmarks and getting around
- 9 miles from Slimbridge Wildfowl Trust
- 4 miles from Berkeley Castle
- 29 miles from Westonbirt Arboretum
- 19 miles from Gloucester Cathedral
- 4 miles from Edward Jenner Museum
- 12 miles from the Mall at Cribbs Causeway
- 16 miles from Cabots Causeway
- 20 miles from Avon Valley Railway
- 22 miles from Dyrham Park
- 34 miles from Cotswold Water Park
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN The Gables Hotel.
BEST WESTERN The Gables Hotel at a glance
Set in rural Falfield, BEST WESTERN The Gables Hotel is a friendly, convenient place to stay. We're proud of the facilities we offer, so here's a sneaky peak at what you can look forward to:
- Convenient location,just minutes from the M5
- 104 free parking spaces
- Licensed for civil weddings
- 1 bar
- Brasserie & Bar
- 46 bedrooms
- 8 Meeting and conference facilities
- Free WiFi
- Attractive patio area
- Private dining for up to 180 guests
We won't just brighten up your day, we'll brighten up your stay! Nothing is too much trouble for our friendly staff, so you can literally rest assured of the highest standards here at BEST WESTERN The Gables Hotel.