BEST WESTERN Priory Hotel
Be our guest in Bury St Edmunds. BEST WESTERN Priory Hotel in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk is one of those rare and delightful discoveries; a privately owned and run hotel where the welcome is warm and personal, the standards high and the hospitality unique. A true oasis of calm, the hotel is ideal for business travellers seeking peace and quiet away from the office, while our Grade II listed building is the perfect place to spend a romantic weekend too. Landscaped gardens and old priory walls only add to the tranquil environment! With 2 AA rosettes for our food, free parking inside our walled grounds and excellent banqueting facilities, you'll want for nothing during your stay. And when you do visit, you'll see exactly why the hotel enjoys its reputation as a premier venue in East Anglia!
Exploring East Anglia…
The smallest pub in Britain and the countrys largest market street are both nearby, along with a number of other popular hotspots:
Things to do in Bury St. Edmunds
Landmarks and getting around
- St Edmundsbury Cathedral and Abbey Gardens (2 miles)
- The Apex Theatre (2 miles)
- Ickworth House National Trust (3 miles)
- Greene King Brewery and Visitors Centre (2 miles)
- Newmarket Horse Racing (15 miles)
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN Priory Hotel.
BEST WESTERN Priory Hotel at a glance
Take things easy in East Anglia!
- 1 bar
- 36 hotel rooms - 30 of which are located within our tranquil gardens
- 1 restaurant
- 5 Meeting and conference facilities plus outdoor team building space
- Free WiFi
Comfort, quality and commitment. Three things you can be sure of when you stay with us here in Bury St Edmunds!