Get away from it all in Guernseys St Peter Port
The BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel in Guernseys scenic St. Peter Port is a town centre hotel with shops and offices literally on the doorstep. Only a few minutes walk away from a ferry to the other Channel Islands.
Whether you're here on holiday or on business, you'll be made to feel at home in this Impressive 18th century building. The hotels original period features are particularly homely, with a delightful ceiling, cornices and fireplace in the lounge.
With a rich history, this Channel Island has lots to see and do!
Things to do in Guernsey
Landmarks and getting around
- 5 miles from German Occupation Museum
- 1 mile from Castle Cornet
- 3 miles from Little Chapel (a miniature of the Lourdes grotto)
- 5 miles from The Isle of Herm – boat journey
- 15 miles from The Isle of Sark – another boat journey!
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel.
BEST WESTERN Moores Central Hotel at a glance
Looking for a delightful hotel in a great location? Be our guest!
- 2 Bars
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pools available at sister hotels
- 49 Hotel rooms
- 3 Meeting and conference facilities
- 3 Restaurants
We do everything we can to make the hotel a real home-from-home. Whatever you need, nothings too much trouble for our friendly staff!