BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel
A delightful rural retreat near Malmesbury.
Our roads are clear, our wine cellar full, the bubbly on ice and the Best of Cotswold fare delivered in to our Head Chef's to home produce for your delight from Bromyard Beef to Bibury Duck!
Just 10 minutes from the M4 in the South Cotswold's the Mayfield House Hotel is the perfect spot to relax, unwind and explore... Highgrove, Westonbirt Arboretum, Tetbury and Malmesbury are all on your doorstep. Set amidst beautiful countryside in the Avon Valley is our small Cotswold Hotel.
Bring the whole family with our specialist pet friendly rooms. Dogs are always welcome in our cottage and courtyard rooms they can even relax with you in the evening in the lounge bar. The surrounding area offers the perfect pet break with some great dog walks nearby.
We offer you a traditional relaxing Cotswold Break here at the BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel.
Come and see the Cotswolds!
There is a host of things to explore in this area of Outstanding Natural beauty and a warm welcome and some great Cotswold fare always awaits your return - easy access to the Cotswold Triangle of royal Tetbury, ancient Malmesbury and the cpaital of the Cotswold's Cirencester - no distance to Westonbirt Arboretum or the famous Cotswold Water Park , there's something for everyone here....
Things to do in Malmesbury
Landmarks and getting around
- Westonbirt Arboretum (5 miles)
- Royal Highgrove gardens (5 miles)
- Cotswold Water Park (west side) (2 miles)
- Malmesbury Abbey Gardens (3 miles)
- Slimbridge Bird & Wetland centre (16 miles)
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel.
BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel at a glance
Enjoy the quiet life in the Cotswolds,
- Walkers Awards - sponsor in Walk & Country Walking magazines
- 28 individual en suite hotel rooms
- Cyclists Approved - host of the Penny Farthing Society amoung others!
- 1 lounge bar and snug with real ale from the cask, 12 wines by the glass
- Very Dog Friendly - even a Doggie-beach on hand!
- AA rosette restaurant serving best of locally sourced fare
- Out-sourced board-room meeting facilities
- Annual host to the SW Bentley Drivers AGM and Luncheon
- Free WiFi and flat-screnn TV Freeview in all rooms
- Local staff serving local fare with the warmth of Cotswold charm
Our aim is simple, we want to make sure your stay is as enjoyable, relaxing and memorable as possible. Our friendly staff will go out of their way to meet your every need, so for the warmest of welcomes, be our guest!