BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel
A delightful rural retreat near Malmesbury
The BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel, near Malmesbury, is set amidst beautiful countryside in the Avon Valley. A small Cotswolds hotel, this delightful retreat gives guests the opportunity to spend some quality time on the quieter west side of the Cotswold Water Park.
In its delightful rural village location, the hotel is a relaxing place to spend a carefree day in, while also giving you easy access to other Cotswolds beauty spots. Our spacious walled garden is particularly calming!
Just 10 minutes from the M4 in the South Cotswolds, the BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel is within easy reach of Ancient Malmesbury, Highgrove, Westonbirt Arboretum, Tetbury and Cirencester and Bath, so you'll have a range of things to see and do on your doorstep!
Come and see the Cotswolds!
There is a host of things to explore in this area of Outstanding Natural beauty and a warm welcome and some great Cotswold fare always awaits your return - easy access to the Cotswold Triangle of royal Tetbury, ancient Malmesbury and the cpaital of the Cotswold's Cirencester - no distance to Westonbirt Arboretum or the famous Cotswold Water Park , there's something for everyone here....
Things to do in Malmesbury
Landmarks and getting around
- Westonbirt Arboretum (5 miles)
- Royal Highgrove gardens (5 miles)
- Cotswold Water Park (west side) (2 miles)
- Malmesbury Abbey Gardens (3 miles)
- Slimbridge Bird & Wetland centre (16 miles)
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel.
BEST WESTERN Mayfield House Hotel at a glance
Enjoy the quiet life in the Cotswolds,
- Out-sourced board-room meeting facilities
- 1 lounge bar and snug with real ale from the cask, 12 wines by the glass
- Very Dog Friendly - even a Doggie-beach on hand!
- Cyclists Approved - host of the Penny Farthing Society amoung others!
- AA rosette restaurant serving best of locally sourced fare
- Walkers Awards - sponsor in Walk & Country Walking magazines
- 28 individual en suite hotel rooms
- Local staff serving local fare with the warmth of Cotswold charm
- Annual host to the SW Bentley Drivers AGM and Luncheon
- Free WiFi and flat-screnn TV Freeview in all rooms
Our aim is simple, we want to make sure your stay is as enjoyable, relaxing and memorable as possible. Our friendly staff will go out of their way to meet your every need, so for the warmest of welcomes, be our guest!