Perfectly placed in Preston
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Leyland Hotel offers the chance to go Premier in Preston, with first-class service and a location to match.
The hotel is modern and luxurious, with a sexy and vibrant feel throughout, and our quirky eye for design combines chaise longues with over-sized Alice in Wonderland chairs!
As for our beds, they're perfect for jumping up and down on, but if you want to be a little more grown up, feel free to come and have a look at our giant onsite matchbox toy affectionatly named Norma! In the heart of the North West, the hotel is ideal for business and leisure breaks, whether you're stopping over on your way to another part of the country or spending a little longer here with someone special.
Pick and choose near Preston…
The North of England is full to the brim with things to see and do, not least in our hotel! If you do venture out, you'll find that you're only:
Things to do in Preston
Landmarks and getting around
- The Lake District (45 miles)
- Blackpool (25 miles)
- Trafford Centre (30 miles)
- British Commercial Vehicle Museum (1 miles)
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Leyland Hotel.
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Leyland Hotel at a glance
Everything you could possibly want and need is under one attractive roof here, including bedrooms, restaurants, conference and leisure facilities. Oh, and that quirky interior design we mentioned earlier!
- 93 bedrooms with free hospitality trays and toiletries
- 14 meeting & conference rooms
- Open plan J28 Lounge Bar and lobby.
- FREE car parking
- Stunning Four Seasons Restaurant with seasonal locally sourced award winning food
- Superior bedrooms available with added extras
- FREE FIBRE OPTIC HIGH SPEED WIFI
- Swimming pool with jacuzzi, steam room, sauna
You certainly won't forget your stay at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Leyland Hotel. We never forget that we are in the business of hospitality, and whilst you are our guests we'll make sure we treat you as such. Whether it's our unique eye for design, our fantastic facilities or our first-class friendliness, we'll make a lasting impression!