BEST WESTERN Krakow Old Town
We cordially welcome you to the BEST WESTERN Krakow Old Town, ideally located in the very heart of the Old Town, no more than a stone¿s throw from the Main Market Square, the Royal Castle on Wawel Hill and Kazimierz, the historical Jewish quarter. Our superb location close to the numerous attractions of ancient Krakow never fails to stimulate an urge in our guests to stroll though the old side streets, redolent with history, while the nearby Planty Gardens that encircle the Old Town offer the perfect place for a soothing rest.
Careful refurbishment, carried out between 2008 and 2009, has endowed it with a subtle elegance and contemporary touches, whilst still preserving an atmosphere that whispers of bygone centuries.
In October 2010, the hotel was extended and our new, avant-garde Jazz Wing was added, designed with the thought of guests in search of unique and remarkable interiors in mind, guests who value a cutting-edge and wholly new aesthetic experience.
The BEST WESTERN Old Town offers 91 rooms. 73 are furnished in a warm, classical style, while the 18 air-conditioned rooms in the Jazz Wing offer an avant-garde decor.
At the BEST WESTEN Krakow Old Town, we guarantee superb working conditions, a place tailor-made for relaxing in the heart of Krakow and an agreeable atmosphere in which to hold business meetings. We offer professional conference facilities; the capacious Park Room, and the more intimate small conference room are both furnished with up-to-the-minute equipment, making the BEST WESTERN Krakow Old Town an ideal place for holding professional training courses and small-scale business meetings alike.
The hotel's expansive and elegant restaurant offers exquisite Polish and European cuisine and its spacious surroundings provide the perfect place for banquets, parties, wedding receptions and gatherings on every kind of occasion.
Rooms & Facilities
at the BEST WESTERN Krakow Old Town,Krakow
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Cocktail lounge, open from 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Polish, German)
- Porterage/bell services
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, on request
- Safe deposit box, available at reception
- Doctor on call
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center, complimentary open 24 hours
- Printer available
- Fax services, available at the reception
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, two meetings rooms, maximum occupancy 45 and 65
- Banquet facilities, in restaurant maximum occupancy 100
- Conference facilities, two conference rooms, maximum occupancy 45 and 65
- Catering, available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Outdoor parking, nominal fee
- Paid parking, nominal fee
- Truck/RV parking, nominal fee
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Internet kiosk in lobby
- Hotel taxi on call
- Sightseeing on call
- Electrical adapter, telephone jack adapter and power converter are available for International guests
- Motor coach parking available for nominal fee
- Complimentary newspaper available, in hotel lobby
- Shuttle service available 24 hours a day for a nominal fee
- Complimentary storage space available