BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Dante
The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Dante has a privileged location in the heart of the city only three blocks from the emblematic Paseo de Gracia, walking distance to the Gaudi architecture, the modernist area and 10 minute walk from Catalunya Square. Whether traveling on business or pleasure the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Dante is the best area to stay. For shopping, you are in the right place. You will find the most elegant and fashionable shops at the Paseo de Gracia and all kinds of restaurants within a radius of 100 meters. The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Dante offers a warm welcome and familiar atmosphere.
Please note: As of November 1, 2012, a tourist tax will be applied in Catalonia: 1.21 EUR per person per night for stays between 1 and 7 nights. This tax will not be applied after the 7th night. The additional tax is not included in the rate booked and must be paid at the property. All children under 16 years of age are not subject to payment of the tax.
Rooms & Facilities
at the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Dante,Barcelona
- Bar, open 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Elevator, two with access to all floors
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, French, Italian, German and Portuguese)
- Foreign currency exchange
- Baggage hold
- Dry cleaning services
- Late check out, free till 2:00 p.m. for bookings through Best Western website.
- Safety deposit box
- Babysitting, on request
- Car rental desk, service available
- Free wireless Internet available in public area
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Meeting facilities
- Theater ticket desk
- Air conditioning and heating
- Secured Parking, fee apply
- Taxi from airport (around 30-35 EUR)
- Alarm system
- Complimentary newspaper
- Emergency plan
- Tourist information
- Breakfast included in certain rate plans