BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn!
Looking for the ultimate Montana Ski hotel? Our Bozeman hotel delivers everything you need, from a prime location to warm hospitality.
Bozeman restaurants are abundant, but with an on-site restaurant, bar and casino at our Bozeman hotel, you may never want to leave. However, the slopes or businesses may call, which is why our property is conveniently located close to everything. Ski hills like Bridger Bowl, Big Sky and Moonlight are a short drive away and there’s plenty of room in your spacious guest room for all your gear. Vacations to Yellowstone Park are always a great idea, and for outdoor lovers, there’s an abundance of hunting and fishing options nearby.
Of course, you may just want to kick back and relax at our indoor pool and spa. If you’re here for a meeting or conventions, taking some time out for yourself is important. Our newly renovated hotel is designed with your comfort in mind. Our location close to Yellowstone Park is a big perk for many, even if you’re in town for one of the many Bozeman conferences.
MSU Montana State University is another big draw for many guests at Bozeman hotels, especially when it’s Bobcat Football season. Even business travelers in town with Gibson Guitar slip away for a game. What better complement to a meeting at Simms Fishing than an outdoor fishing trip? Right Now Technology employees pack their hiking shoes along with suits, and the Greater Yellowstone Coalition workers take full advantage of taking care of business in a big vacation destination.
When it comes to Bozeman hotels, guests at our property are in luck. There are plenty of fine dining options and mom and pop restaurants to sate any palate. From government meetings and events to the epic Bobcat celebrations, there’s something for everyone when staying at our Bozeman hotel. What’s on your agenda?
Book a relaxing stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn today and save big!
Rooms & Facilities
at the BEST WESTERN PLUS GranTree Inn,Bozeman
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Indoor pool, heated and hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, beautiful view of Bridge Mountain range
- Cocktail lounge, The Club Tavern and Grill. Open daily 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.; full menu until 10:00 p.m. in summer, 9:00 p.m. in winter; late night menu Thursday, Friday, Saturday serving pizza, Angus steaks and seafood
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 24 hours
- Complimentary local shuttle to Bozeman downtown
- 24-hour front desk and guest lobby
- Ice/vending machines, conveniently located to all guest rooms
- Guest laundry self-laundry -24 hour access, same day dry clean/laundry service
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking, outdoor
- Hot tub
- Truck/RV parking, and motor coach parking
- Concierge contact hotel guest services staff
- Massage services, contact hotel guest services staff for messages
- Audio/visual equipment
- Notary public
- Secretarial services
- Business center, three computers with printers available for hotel guests
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Weight lifting equipment
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Stair stepper
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- Porterage/bell services contact hotel guest services staff
- Laundromat, coin operated, self service laundry
- Late check out, contact guest services staff at checkin
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities, indoor pool and hot tub
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Mail services
- Wedding services, contact convention and conference services staff
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Coffee shop, Club Coffee Shop, proudly serving City Brew® Coffe and specialty coffee drinks, Open daily 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.; provides light breakfast, sandwiches to go and pastries
- Physically challenged facilities roll-in shower, grab bar, ramps, handicap designated parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- GranTree Bar and Grill, locally owned and operated American style restaurant, proudly featuring certified Angus Beef selections. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Seasonal outdoor patio with food and beverage service available
- GranTree Casino, open daily from 8:00 am to 2:00 am, try your luck on any of our 20 video keno or poker machines. First drink is on the house.
- State of the art business center available 24 hours. Includes 3 computers, with high speed internet access, fax, photocopier and printing capabilities. All services free for hotel guests.
- Free Wi-Fi and hardwired DSL cables available throughout the hotel, including guest rooms, conference center and lobby area.
- Gift shop and convenience store, offering unique Montana made gifts, available 24 hours a day.
- Conference and banquet facilities available including 10 meeing rooms with a combined 12,000 square feet of space.
- Kids eat breakfast at no charge in GranTree Grill, with an accompanying paying adult breakfast.
- Conoco® gas station/convenience store on site
- speaker phones in guest rooms,