Serenity near Southampton.
BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor Hotel lies just 4 miles from Southampton, amongst 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Right next door to a conservation area, this wonderful retreat is worlds away, but not far away, from the city centre. An Edwardian Manor house, the hotel is an ideal place to get away from it all and is particularly peaceful for romantic breaks!
Though we're close to Southampton city centre, and the transport links that take you there, we think you'll find more than enough to keep you occupied here at the hotel. Why not work out in our state-of-the-art leisure facilities, or treat yourself to some quality time in our spa?
See the south coast!
Full of history and heritage, the South Coast is worth a visit at any time of year. Whether you're visiting with the family, or treating someone special to a well-deserved weekend away, this part of the country caters for everyone
Things to do in Southampton
Landmarks and getting around
- City of Winchester (10 miles)
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard (24 miles)
- New Forest National Park (14 miles)
- Marwell Wildlife Park (10 miles)
- Peppa Pig World at Paulton Park (10 miles)
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor Hotel.
BEST WESTERN Chilworth Manor Hotel at a glance
We'll welcome you with open arms, and a huge smile to boot! With relaxing rooms, first-class facilities and superb service, we'll make sure your break is as memorable as our beautiful Edwardian hotel!
- 2 bars
- 16 metre heated ozone cleansed pool
- Comfort Zone beauty treatment suites
- Free WiFi
- State-of-the-art equipment installed by Nautilus.
- 11 Meeting and conference facilities
- 95 hotel rooms
- 1 restaurant
- Naturally lit, air conditioned fitness area
We're warm, friendly and full of character. Just like our hotel! Whatever your reason for joining us, we'll make sure you want to come back time and again!