Natural Beauty in Norwich
The BEST WESTERN Annesley House Hotel is a situated in a pretty tree-lined conservation area, only a short stroll from the historic city centre of Norwich. This makes it ideal for those seeking the best of both worlds!
Three Grade II listed Georgian buildings make up this hotel, within a tree-lined conservation area. There's plenty to do and see nearby with Norwich only a short stroll away, the Norfolk Broads Britain's newest National Park on the doorstep, and pretty coastal villages only a short drive. Our award-winning Conservatory Restaurant enjoys views over the water garden, with menus changing frequently but standards staying reassuringly high.
What’s near Norwich?
There's plenty to see in Norwich itself, but the North Norfolk coast is equally appealing. Here are the highlights:
Things to do in Norwich
Landmarks and getting around
- 0.5 miles from Norwich Castle Museum
- 1 mile from Norwich Cathedral
- 17 miles from North Norfolk Coast
- 0.5 miles from Norwich Theatre Royal
- 12 miles from Blickling Hall
- 10 miles from Bewilderwood
- 2 Miles from the Sainsbury Centre forVisual Arts
- .5 Mile from the histroric centre of Norwich with its traditional daily market
There are lots of shopping opportunities nearby.
Find out more about attractions near the BEST WESTERN Annesley House Hotel.
BEST WESTERN Annesley House Hotel at a glance
Nestled in Norwich, you'll enjoy peace, quiet and great facilities.
- 1 bar
- 30 hotel rooms
- 1 restaurant
Our hospitality is as inviting as the Grade II listed Georgian buildings at the BEST WESTERN Annesley House Hotel. Go ahead, be our guest