This competition has now expired.
Best Western Hotels have teamed up with the National Railway Museum in York to give you the chance to win a fantastic family weekend away.
One lucky family will win a two night stay at one of our Family Favourite hotels; the BEST WESTERN Monkbar Hotel and a fun-filled day at the museum including a ride on the Road Train, the Miniature Railway and the Simulator and lunch in the Brief Encounter Restaurant.
Your child must be a BW Kids club member to enter, so if you are not just sign up for free on our kids club page. They will receive a fab free activity pack, quarterly magazines, stickers, birthday cards and lots more!
World’s Greatest Railway Museum
Discover over 200 years of history and a million wonderful railway objects. Explore our giant halls full of engines and railway legends including Mallard, the world’s fastest steam locomotive and our array of luxurious royal carriages.
Kids can let off steam in the outdoor play area, enjoy lively science shows, take a ride on the miniature railway or learn through the interactive exhibits. With daily demonstrations, tours and a special events programme, there’s plenty to keep the whole family entertained.
For more information visit nrm.org.uk
Terms and Conditions
1. The closing date is 31/05/2013.
2. One child in the family must be a member of BW Kids – Best Western kids club.
Best Western Hotels prize break
3. The prize consists of two nights’ accommodation, breakfast and dinner for two adults and up to three children sharing a family room at the BEST WESTERN Monkbar Hotel, York. Those hotels that do not offer table d’hote will offer a supplement towards their a la carte menu.
4. No cash alternative will be available and the prize is non transferable.
5. Prizes must be booked by 31/07/2013 and taken before 30/09/2013.
6. All bookings are subject to the availability of a family room at BEST WESTERN Monkbar Hotel, York [NB this may differ from room availability for bookings made direct with the hotel].
7. All additional spend (such as bar bills and newspapers) must be paid in full prior to departure.
8. Travel to and from the hotel is not included.
9. Any tax liability arising from the prize is the winner’s responsibility.
National Railway Museum: VIP Day Out
10. There is a single prize of one family ticket (minimum one adult and one child and maximum two adults and up to three children) for each of the following: one free official National Railway Museum guide book, lunch for each person in the Brief Encounter Restaurant (including one drink and one main course only), one ride per person on the Road Train, one ride per person on the Miniature Railway and one ride per person on the Simulator. Please check running times of the Road Train and Miniature Railway before your visit.
11. The winning entry will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all entries.
12. The prize is non-transferable and there is not a cash alternative.
13. The judges’ decision will be final.
14. Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted.
15. This competition is not open to SMG (Science Museum Group) employees.
16. All parts of the prize are subject to availability.
17. No alternative prize will be given.
18. Any complaints about fairness can be taken up by contacting email@example.com
Promoter: Best Western Hotels, Consort House, Amy Johnson Way, Clifton Moor, York YO30 4GP