Struggling for a gift idea?
We have 10 copies of The Mistletoe Bride to give away. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Kate Mosse Comp
Terms and Conditions:
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18+ except employees and their immediate families of Best Western, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this competition.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is midnight on 1st March 2014
3. Only one entry per per person. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
4. To enter the prize draw, e-mail your name, address and contact telephone number to email@example.com or post to DND Comp, Cedar Communications, 85 Strand, London, WC2R 0DW. Entries will only be accepted by e-mail or here.
5. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this competition. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are incomplete, delayed, corrupted, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatsoever reason.
7. Any entrant who does not provide all required details on the entry form will be disqualified.
8. The prize must be accepted as offered. There are no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part.
9. 7. The prize is one of 10 copies of The Mistletoe Bride by Kate Mosse
10. Any tax liability arising from the prize is the winner’s responsibility.
11. The 10 winners will be chosen at random on 15th March 2014
12. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a runner up chosen at the same time as the original.
13. Judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this competition with no recompense.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
17. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
18. The promoter is Best Western Hotels, Consort House, Amy Johnson Way, York, YO30 4GP. Conditions